- MMSG is seeking to salvage a portion of the 2 million tons worth of life saving medical supplies sadly sent annually to our country’s landfills. Currently 70% of our healthcare system’s used materials are lost, and could be recycled to hospitals in underserved nations worldwide desperately in need of them.
- MMSG is Soliciting and receiving donations of medical equipment and supplies from U.S. hospitals, clinics, manufacturers and private individuals.
- MMSG works with and utilizes U.S. Governmental, non-profit and other Non-Government Organizations (NGO) to the extent necessary to aid in its mission.
- MMSG staff and volunteers will inspect, test, and repair medical equipment.
- MMSG will procure accessories and technical manuals for the equipment it donates to ensure the proper functioning of this equipment at the recipient hospital or clinic.
- MMSG provides approximately $400,000 value of various life saving medical supplies per shipment.
- MMSG strengthens the environment around regional hospitals by decreasing the loss of usable medical supplies to their respective landfills.
- MMSG delivers lifesaving medical supplies to countries worldwide.
- We work with hospitals, distributors and manufacturers to redistribute medical products to qualified healthcare facilities in medically underserved communities.
- Training of User, Maintenance, and Repair Personnel of Medical Equipment in Recipient Hospitals and Clinics.
- MMSG desires to establish an appropriate level of medical equipment and technology to aid under served hospitals worldwide.
- MMSG desires to expand beyond medical care to aid in the overall infrastructure of regions we serve. This will include microenterprise, education, and other health services.